Today I got all of the chair pieces sewn together and placed on at least one chair, just to see how it will look. So far I'm really pleased.
I learned so much about upholstering doing this project, it's really not complicated at all, it's just all in how well you staple/nail the pieces on. And that's my next step but I wanted to show you what I learned.
This is how my chairs looked once I removed all the fabric. I do have my upholstery fabric on the back of this chair but I haven't stapled it in place yet.
And the seat fabric is pulled through to the back as well.
I'm going to have Rick move the chairs to the basement now, just so it will be easier to work on them down there.
I am getting excited about these chairs now, but they're not done yet!